In this current millennium, we are at risk of coming in contact with many harmful products and chemicals some of which are poisonous to our bodies. Therefore, we ought to understand how to counter these harmful and poisonous substances. Fortunately, oral chelation has come to offer you the ultimate treatment. Oral chelation therapy entails the use of non-toxic and safe EDTA (ethyl-enediamine tetra acetic acid) to treat your circulatory and cardiovascular health.
Using Oral Chelation for Detoxifying: The Numerous Benefits
Oral Chelation has been proven to be the best natural treatment for lead poisoning. And this is not the only benefit, as there exist many amazing benefits of using oral chelation for detoxifying. Extreme Health Oral chelation is one of the noninvasive and most powerful natural methods for supporting healthier circulation. These benefits are:
1. Used to Prevent and Reverse Arteriosclerosis – it has been proven that oral chelation has the ability of reversing or preventing risks of arteriosclerosis. This is made possible by its ability to reduce the free radical generating toxic metals. In addition, it stimulates the activity of parathyroid (PTH), and this facilitates the removal of plaque and calcium buildup.
2. Rejuvenation of the Entire Cardiovascular System – tests conducted on several patients have it that oral chelation revitalizes the entire cardiovascular system. Also, it improves chest pains, commonly referred as 'angina pectoris’, and leads to the reduction of your blood cholesterol levels. Using oral chelation for detoxifying will also normalize cardiac arrhythmias, skipped heart beats, rapid and extra heart beats.
3. Helps in the Prevention of the Negative Effects of Electro Magnetic Field Radiation – electromagnetic field radiation is all over, because devices we use in our daily lives are responsible for them. These radiation are released by micro-antenna in mobile phones, WI-FI and microwave ovens. It is highly recommended that the metal level in the body remains low, and this can be achieved through use of oral chelation.
4. Reduction of the Serum Iron Levels – your blood is made up blood cells and blood serum. Many metals do manifest in the blood serum. Especially iron, when present in large amounts, can be dangerous to you. This is because iron leads to 'rusting’ of body organs due to its ability to generate huge volumes of free radicals. All these can be avoided by the use of oral chelation that helps to contain blood iron levels.
5. Increases Liver Function – the sole purpose of the liver in the body is to detoxify the body. But when the body toxin level rises beyond the liver’s capacity, it becomes hard for the liver to function well as it is overworked. Oral chelation is used to detoxify the body by getting rid of metals, hence relieving the liver of extra work. Thus, the liver will be able to function better and serve you to satisfaction.
6. Oral Chelation has the Strongest Anti-Candida Effect – as compared to other antifungal drugs like ketoconazole and nystatin, ETDA used in oral chelation possesses the highest antifungal action. Once the toxic metals in the body interact with Candida, is gets harder to get rid of Candida without the removal of the toxic metals first. So, using oral chelation supplements will guarantee you the best antifungal function and you will avoid the harmful Candida.
As you have read, the aforementioned benefits of oral chelation are just a tip of the iceberg. Many more benefits are assured once you use oral chelation for detoxifying.
For more information:
Heavy metals contamination has been a major problem around the globe for mar many years now. The common toxic metals include Lead, Mercury and Arsenic among others. These metals get into the human body through skin contact, drinks, food, contaminated air and even injections. The problem with heavy metals is that their accumulation in the body can cause fatal health problem since they affect every major body organ including the brain, the kidneys and the liver. In the past, intravenous chelation was a popular remedy to this problem. It involved the injection of ethyl diamine tetra-acetic acid (EDTA). Gradually, oral chelation became more popular than intravenous chelation.
Oral Chelation has not become popular among patients and doctors for no reason. There are myriads benefits associated with taking the chelation agents orally. This article seeks to expound on the major advantages that oral chelation has over the intravenous chelation.
1. 1. Effectiveness
When taken orally, the chelation products have been proved effective in treating some diseases including diabetes, Arthritis, memory loss, fatigue impotence and cardiovascular diseases. It also considerably helps to cleanse the cardiovascular system. Furthermore, oral chelation is very instrumental in liver and kidney detoxification.
2. 2. Mercury Chelation
The ability of orally taken chelation prodects to chelate with Mercury is one of the major advantages oral chelation has over intravenous chelation. When EDTA is injected into the body, it cannot bond with mercury. However, the organic substances used in making oral chelation products can successfully bond with mercury and eliminate it from the body.
3. 3. It is Painless
Oral chelation is a very easy process. It just involves taking one or two spoonful of doses of medicine. Most of them have some tasty ingredients like jelly and honey and are extremely delicious. On the other hand, intravenous chelation involves a painful process of injection. In the process, there is also the risk of vascular incision and infection. Furthermore, intravenous chelation leads to other side effects like pain, fall of blood pressure and fever among others.
4. 4. Preventive Benefits
Oral chelation therapy is convenient and safe way to not only cure but also prevent heavy metals toxicity. Also, orally taken chelating agents help reduce heart attacks, lower blood cholesterol levels as well as prevent blood clots.
5. 5. Side Effects
Oral chelation is usually free from side effects. There is hardly any problem with using the orally taken chelating agents. Some patients may experience headaches, muscle pain or fatigue when undergoing oral chelation therapy. However, the problem may simply be eliminated by intake of large volumes of water to allow the chelating agent work effectively.
6. 6. The Synergic Effect
Ingredients in some oral chelation products can improve the overall health conditions of patients. For example, adding nutrients and antioxidants to EDTA can help promote the healing process in the tissues and also stop oxidation processes that can cause damage to the body. The longevity of an individual can, therefore, increased by oral chelation. In other words, a short oral chelation can serve a convenient, non-invasive and long-term heath formula.
In conclusion, it clear that oral chelation has an upper hand in many ways than intravenous chelation. Oral chelation has so many benefits, and it is not a surprise that more and more doctors are recommending it for detoxification.